Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC
Wilson College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division III (without football)
North Eastern Athletic Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.15 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
After Wilson College
- Very Good76
This is a very small school so if you don't find friends right away, it will be harder to find them later on in the year. However, since it is a small school, it is easier to feel connected to everyone. If you want to stand out/be recognized it is best to be an officer on one of the many clubs available. The food is ok, depends on the day and the campus housing is alright. It is best to join clubs to feel involved with the campus community. If not, you become a floater who is only there for classes.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
I WOULD CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN !
- College Senior
- 3 months ago
My overall experience at Wilson College so far is absolutley amazing. Everyone at Wilson College is gregarious. People are always willing to interact with you and help you with anything you need. My favorite experience at the school was the summer oreintation where we got the chance to see the school as well as dorms and we got to get envolved with the upcoming freshmen so getting to know my future class mates was a great experience.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago