Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Willamette University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Willamette University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.46 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.45 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.54 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.62 responses
After Willamette University
- Very Good277
I've really enjoyed how supportive and helpful the research librarians at Willamette University College of Law have been. They are really willing to sit with you and help you find your way through murky research, to clarify research queries, or to just lend a hand in figuring out where to start on a specific topic. I recommend their services to everyone.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
This school has been immensely helpful in the application process for college as well as very generous in their financial aid packages. They are willing to work with you because they care about you as an individual.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
Willamette is a great educational opportunity with various ways for their students to succeed. The small class sizes allow students to create great relationships with both fellow students and professors. Every student is out there looking to have a great time as well. You will find your best friend at this school and you will find people of every kind living in a happy and engaging community.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago