Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB-
Webster University is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management174Graduates
- Foundations of Education44Graduates
- Cinematography and Video Production42Graduates
- Computer Science37Graduates
- Communications Technicians28Graduates
- Drama and Theatre Production28Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.93 responses
After Webster University
- Very Good335
With only one sorority on campus, it doesn't have to be a big part of Webster's experience. That being said, I am in Delta Phi Epsilon, and this is making my college experience. While mainly a community service sorority, we are very active on our campus. Holding events like Deepher Dude and Trivia Night's, we are making a difference. The girls I have met through DPhiE have become my best friends and I could not be more thankful to have joined such an incredible bond of sisterhood!
- College Junior
- 6 months ago
I received a good amount of aid, with just a few thousand dollars left over, and overall, the process went smoothly. However, before the beginning of my freshman year, Financial Aid notified me, three times, that I had not turned in a particular form (which I had turned it, so they lost it somehow). If I was to give any advice, it would be to stay on top of things, and check in with financial aid often, especially if you aren't getting notification about your award status as quickly as you should be. Before this school year, I made the mistake of waiting too late in the summer to submit the required forms. I ended up receiving less than I expected, and had to appeal for more, putting me quite a few weeks behind. And if you have questions, don't be afraid to call the Financial Aid office, or sit down with your assigned advisor!
- College Sophomore
- Oct 18 2013
Class options are great. The instructors are approachable, friendly and always willing to help. Registration is a breeze and the work load is tough but manageable. There are multiple quiet places on campus to study, resources like writing labs and math labs for tutoring and help and the students and faculty are extremely friendly. This campus has a great atmosphere!
- College Junior
- Dec 20 2014