Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Washington College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Washington College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management75Graduates
- Environmental Studies23Graduates
- Political Science and Government18Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies15Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.47 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.49 responses
After Washington College
- Very Good248
Washington College (or WAC) is a tight-knit community that provides excellent opportunities for the future. The faculty is made up of the best of the best and are always available to help students excel. There is always something fun to do on campus.
- 8 days ago
This school is amazing. The academics are simpler than I thought, which ended up being very great, yet the classes are just right. I love the professors and how small the class sizes are. Even though the school is small it does have fun on the weekends, but as soon as Monday rolls around the library is where everyone resides at. I love my time here so far and would recommend it to anyone. I have met so many great people and have made a great friend group who will always be there for me and we treat each other like family.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
One of my best decisions of life to get into Washington College.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago