Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Warner Pacific College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division II
Cascade Collegiate Conference
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Human Development17Graduates
- Business Administration and Management15Graduates
- Teacher Education for Multiple Levels13Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services10Graduates
- Divinity, Ministry, and Pre-Theology8Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science7Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies7Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.17 responses
After Warner Pacific College
- Very Good75
I was enrolled in the music department at Warner Pacific, and it wasn't too bad. The professors take more of a personal approach, which is nice, and I certainly learned a lot. However, this review is only four stars because of the administration. A lot of the administrative staff are downright rude and unhelpful. The housing is also lackluster, and the meal plan isn't worth the exorbitant amount of money. There are also a lot of hidden fees at Warner; they like to overcharge and drop the ball a lot. A lot of the emphasis is on the athletic program over the arts and sciences (athletes get away with everything--including drug use), which is frustrating. I felt underappreciated by the staff. Also, Warner requires you to attend a certain amount of chapel services a semester. The chapel services were horrible and fake though, so I just paid the fine most of the time. In summary, Warner's professors are the lifeblood of the institute. Everything else is crap.
- 19 days ago
My experience at Warner has been great so far! At first I was an on ground student that went to class one night a week in the adult degree program. Around 9-10 months later I had to relocate and was upset because I thought I'd have to change schools. My advisor let me know that I could continue at Warner but I would be on an online format instead, which was such a relief to me! The thought of having to switch schools, start over, find my way around a new city/new college was very scary! Warner helped me out a lot by letting me stay with them as a distance education student in their adult degree program (ADP). I highly recommend their ADP program. It works so well for those of us who work full time, have families, or just in general have a lot going on in life.
- College Junior
- 7 months ago
Warner is very diverse and contains a very nice envoriment.
- College Freshman
- 8 months ago