Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
Utah State University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Mountain West Conference
Utah State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.268 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.268 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.268 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,373Graduates
- Communication Disorders341Graduates
- Business Administration and Management182Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching158Graduates
- Human Development150Graduates
- Elementary Education147Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering102Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 179 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.319 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.406 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 206 responsesReport
After Utah State University
- Very Good1580
Everyone is very friendly! Professors are willing to work with you if something comes up. The campus is beautiful, right out the door are many available locations for outdoor activities such as hiking and river rafting.
- 4 days ago
I absolutely love Logan. USU has an amazing campus and awesome programs. It is also super affordable! Can't imagine having a better experience anyone. Everyone here is nice and friendly and make you instantly feel like your at home.
- 10 days ago
The professors here are amazing and the learning environment is better than the University of Utah. Would totally recommend for anyone going into a science and agricultural major. The winter here is pretty cold though, so bring a nice warm jacket when you come up here. The tuition is cheap and practically a steal for the quality of education you get here. If you love the snow then you'll like it here. The diversity could use a little bit more ethnic groups because the majority here is white/caucasian. However, it is not a racist school, quite the opposite. Everyone is so warm and welcoming, no doubt you'll find a friend here in less than an hour!
- 13 days ago