Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Utah State University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Mountain West Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.177 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.179 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.179 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,373Graduates
- Communication Disorders341Graduates
- Business Administration and Management182Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching158Graduates
- Human Development150Graduates
- Elementary Education147Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering102Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 94 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.240 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.320 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 110 responsesReport
After Utah State University
- Very Good1539
Although I am only a freshmen in college, it has been great so far! Everyone is so friendly and nice! The professors are understanding and they are always there to help and listen to you.
- 1 day ago
They have a very wide variety of classes and have high job rates right after graduating but they are extremely hard to communicate with. They refuse to communicate with other schools, making the student be the middle man. I had to send multiple emails and call multiple times to get any sort of response and then a few more days for an actual answer to my question or problem.
- Niche User
- 17 days ago
I absolutely loved my freshmen year at Utah State University. It is in the best college town. Logan created an ideal atmosphere to study and at the same time have some good, clean fun. There were so many free events on campus and so many opportunities to meet new people and form amazing friendships. Now it wasn't all butterflies and roses. It was a bit difficult to walk in the winter and parking is a joke on campus. If I could change one thing it would be to construct a new parking lot on campus.
- 17 days ago