Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
Utah State University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Mountain West Conference
Utah State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.268 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.268 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.268 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,373Graduates
- Communication Disorders341Graduates
- Business Administration and Management182Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching158Graduates
- Human Development150Graduates
- Elementary Education147Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering102Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 179 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.319 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.406 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 206 responsesReport
After Utah State University
- Very Good1582
This is my very first semester here at Utah State, and I'm already in love with it! I have met amazing people, worked with amazing professors, and learned so much in the short time that I've been here! Utah State is such a wonderful environment, and I'm so glad that I chose to attend here.
- 12 hours ago
This is my first year here at Utah State University and I'm already in love with this place! Utah State is a great school. Not only are the students here great, but also the faculty. Every person I have come in contact with here has been so kind. Everyone here is welcoming and wants every person to feel involved. Not to mention the amazing school spirit! The faculty here at USU really want us to succeed. It's easy to feel lost in the mass of people in your classes, but the professors here are more than willing to help you if you ask. They truly want to help you with any questions or concerns you have. Not only is the campus great, but so is the town! Logan is such a cute little town! Even though it's small, there are so many things to do and places to discover. Although i've only spent a short amount of time here at Utah State so far, I know this town and college will have a special place in my hear forever.
- 3 days ago
Utah state has such a friendly environment. Everyone says hi to eachother as you're walking around campus, professors are very nice and helpful, and you ever have questions there is always someone there to help.
- 3 days ago