Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
University of Wyoming is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Mountain West Conference
University of Wyoming Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.99 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.100 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.100 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Elementary Education119Graduates
- Business Administration and Management97Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies82Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science69Graduates
- Physiology and Pathology60Graduates
- Petroleum Engineering56Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 69 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.125 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.158 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 74 responsesReport
After University of Wyoming
- Very Good605
The experience is great. The atmosphere is very friendly and enjoyable. The education I am receiving is spectacular!
- 18 days ago
University of Wyoming offers a lot of opportunities for students to be successful around campus. One of the best things about this university is that everyone is so involved with the school. The whole state seems like it's all about the college. The people you meet here are great as well and I have felt welcomed since the day I have got here. As an African American who attends the university, I enjoy being here a lot although there is not much diversity throughout the school, diversity is something I am more used to since I have grown up in a military family and moving quite frequently. The university makes me feel apart of family and everyone should consider attending here! Go Cowboys!
- 25 days ago
The Universtiy of Wyoming is a wonderful college to attend. Class sizes are just right, teachers are very helpful and will do anything in their power to help you understand the material to succeed, there are all kinds of activities on campus to help students get involved and everybody is super friendly. One thing I would change about the school is the eating plan, I feel students pay an outrageous amount of money for their meal plan, which is mandatory for students that live in the dorms. Even though you are stuck with the meal plan, I feel the other wonderful opportunities the school provides outweigh the meal plan. I would strongly encourage students to attend the University of Wyoming.
- 1 month ago