Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
University of Wisconsin - Stout is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
University of Wisconsin - Stout Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management157Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management136Graduates
- Engineering Technology134Graduates
- Operations Management129Graduates
- Human Development97Graduates
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling80Graduates
- Graphic Design58Graduates
- Merchandising and Buying Operations57Graduates
- Early Childhood Education56Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.57 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.83 responses
After University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Very Good346
The campus as a whole is inviting. There is a safe feeling and the students and faculty do their best to make Stout a great place. The faculty make themselves available to answer questions and help you with any problems that may occur. They do a great job of helping freshman transition into the college setting. The students as well make Stout a great place to attend school. Everyone is included and is able to meet people with similar interests.
- 2 days ago
I loved it! I am only in high school, and want to continue my education there! They have good prices. I love the professors. I enjoyed my tour there. It felt like my home. I am absolutely in love and want to go there for college.
- Niche User
- 14 days ago
I moved to Menomonie from a very big city. The town is small, but the school is AMAZING. I love Stout. The professors truly care about you and want you to succeed.
- 17 days ago