Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA
University of Utah is ...
NCAA Division I-A
University of Utah Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.198 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.200 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.200 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 122 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.262 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.333 responses
After University of Utah
- Very Good1450
I love going to school here, there is always something going on and it's super easy (and encouraged) to get involved with a community on this large campus.
- 18 hours ago
Awesome school with wonderful faculty. Professors are great and love to help, even outside of class. Beautiful campus, tons of great clubs and extracurriculars. The art building and art programs could use some work. Photography is still stuck in the dark ages, and the art building itself is one of the smallest, oldest buildings on campus. 2D seems to have great classes, art history has lots of class options. Photographers, not so much.
- 4 days ago
I am absolutely amazed by this school at every turn. It is not only a wonderful environment as a community but academically with resources that hard to compare to many other universities. This is especially amazing because of the nature of the price of tuition. Although college is astronomically expensive. The University of Utah does a good job of making sure that a higher education is not unattainable especially for in state residents.
- 7 days ago