Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeB+
University of Texas - San Antonio is ...
NCAA Division I-A
University of Texas - San Antonio Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.283 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.287 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.286 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science294Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies260Graduates
- Business Administration and Management213Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities183Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 164 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.327 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.393 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 185 responsesReport
After University of Texas - San Antonio
- Very Good1447
I love the diversity of the Campus , the one thing that I would like to see change would be more opportunity for study sessions I have a full time job and full time student
- 4 hours ago
I love UTSA. Its a great campus with a wide variety of stuff to do. All the people here are great and the professors are top quality. The city is also great and it is just a great environment for all the students and i am sure for the staff as well.
- 9 hours ago
I love UTSA; They offer really good programs and have lots of organizations you can join. I joined BSM which stand for Baptist Student Ministry. I love the campus and the food, but the maintenance of the dorms could be better.
- 16 hours ago