Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeC+
University of Texas - Permian Basin is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.49 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.49 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.56 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.63 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
After University of Texas - Permian Basin
- Very Good227
I have recently been accepted into UTPB and overall everyone I have talked to has been really nice. They answer questions fairly quickly. However, I do wish financial aid was quicker. Overall the school is pretty great and I am looking forward to actually starting in twenty-two days.
- 1 month ago
People were very kind and the campus was beautiful. I felt very welcomed. Also walking through the campus I felt very safe. I love the fact that there are police officers that will walk you to your dorm at night if you're feeling uneasy. The campus is like a little community. It's very easy to get involved with everything and everyone.
- 1 month ago
very small and helpful, I would choose it again because its not very expensive.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago