Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB-
University of Texas - Arlington is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Sun Belt Conference
University of Texas - Arlington Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.267 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.273 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.273 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities712Graduates
- Business Administration and Management254Graduates
- Banking and Finance229Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science189Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies183Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services182Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 141 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.284 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.362 responses
After University of Texas - Arlington
- Very Good1286
UTA has a very friendly and open environment that is very welcoming. It is known as one of the most diverse schools in the state of Texas and i feel because of that, you can meet new people from all over, have an excellent academic experience from well trained professionals, and also have many extra curricular activities open to you as a student. My overall experience was amazing and with out a doubt i met the best people and teachers and created life long friendships!
- 2 days ago
I love the diversity of UTA! It creates a very unique environment! I also like the variety of classes available for students and the research prestige of the school.
- 7 days ago
Overall, I've had a great experience at the University of Texas at Arlington. It is a very diverse school and I love that because I enjoy being around people who are different than me and learning something new about other cultures every day. In my opinion, that is one of the best things about this college. You learn to feel comfortable and be open to all kinds of people, which is important. Furthermore, I've had a good experience with the teachers that I've had, as they have all been very knowledgeable and I have learned a lot from them. The only things I would improve are to be able to see professors before we choose our classes, as we often have to end up choosing to take a class without knowing who will teach it until a few days before. Also, I would add a football team if I could because I feel like the school spirit is often lacking, as we don't have any team representing us in the college leagues.
- Graduate Student
- 12 days ago