Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB
University of Texas - Arlington is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Sun Belt Conference
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.169 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.172 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.172 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities712Graduates
- Business Administration and Management254Graduates
- Banking and Finance229Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science189Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies183Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services182Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.209 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.277 responses
After University of Texas - Arlington
- Very Good1247
College is not for everyone, but it is by far one of the best choices I have made in my life. I came into orientation a few weeks prior to the start expecting to just go to class, work, and study. I then met Beta Theta Pi at orientation. One thing I can say to make your college experience better is to get involved. It helps you make new friends, meet tons of new people, it might even help you get better jobs and internships. Beta opened many doors for me that would've been closed forever if I hadn't met them. I know that when I graduate, my resume is going to look great because of them. Because of all the clubs and organizations I joined, because of all the community service hours I would've completed. They have made my 2 months of college so much better than that. I always have something to do, I always have people to talk to and hangout with. I love college and am enjoying every moment of it.
- 4 hours ago
The website allows for easy access to scholarships and general college information to all parties involved. The reduced the stress and disorder that comes with applying to various schools and for various scholarships
- Niche User
- 11 hours ago
Applying for scholarships is easy and simple with no complications and right to the point. Recommend it for anyone looking to start of who is not sure what they are looking for.
- Niche User
- 18 days ago