Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
University of Tennessee - Chattanooga Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.83 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.83 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.82 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management305Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science177Graduates
- Early Childhood Education124Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration93Graduates
- Political Science and Government49Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.106 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.124 responses
After University of Tennessee - Chattanooga
- Very Good418
I know I chose the right school and program for me as a graduate athletic training student. I am working with the best faculty and fellow students in the country in a division 1 athletic setting in a location that makes sense for me! However this small program could be uprooted tomorrow to any other school in the country and I would go with no regrets because I have no emotional ties or connections to anyone on this campus outside of my program or any part of this campus. After doing my undergrad at a larger state college, I have no idea why anyone would choose to do their undergrad here.
- College Junior
- 11 months ago
I love my school! The campus is absolutely beautiful. What makes my school unique is that it is located in a town where you can have a classy, city experience; a low-key hipster experience; or even an outdoorsy-adventurous experience. It's so diverse and there are plenties of activities to get involved in.
- College Sophomore
- 9 months ago
The academics at my school are great! I believe the general education courses that students must take before they are able to advance in their major are not a great. They are not as great because teachers sometimes speed through material and the classes are generally larger with less time for questions and less time to actual retain the information. Once you are able to take classes specifically for your major then the class size becomes smaller and the teachers are able to pay more attention to you, resulting in every student getting a valuable education in their major.
- College Junior
- Jan 26 2015