Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB-
University of Southern Indiana is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
University of Southern Indiana Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.61 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.64 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.80 responses
After University of Southern Indiana
- Very Good293
I've visited here several times because my boyfriend goes to college here. He enjoys being here and I love visiting. The campus is very tiny and warming. There is always something to do and the food is amazing.
- Niche User
- 2 days ago
I like the small classrooms. I like my professors because they are very friendly and accessible. I don't like that everything closes super early. I also don't like the loft's food they need more options.
- 12 days ago
University of Southern Indiana has been a great school. The professors there love their job and they are there to help you succeed. They are willing to work around your schedule for exams, especially if you do a sport or have children. They even help you on their off hours if you need the help. USI wants you to succeed and they will help you accomplish that!
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago