Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA+
University of Southern California is ...
NCAA Division I-A
University of Southern California Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.170 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.169 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.168 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management985Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies246Graduates
- Political Science and Government156Graduates
- Neuroscience and Neurobiology128Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 83 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.231 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.264 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 88 responsesReport
After University of Southern California
- Very Good1300
The University of Southern California has a great education based lifestyle. I have gone to visit the campus and its beautiful library. The library includes number and numbers of books that contain information that you thought you would never find. The University of Southern California is expensive; however, they offer scholarships and some that are merit based. The life in the campus that they provide is good, not the best because every fraternity and frat houses have their really big parties that seem to make more and more traffic on Figueroa street. The campus is under construction for past year and that can hinder many of the students from having the best possible college experience.
- Niche User
- 8 hours ago
The campus is very beautiful. I love how everyone at University of Southern California is very friendly. When I was on a tour we were taught the little hand signal. Everyone on the campus was very energetic, and the food was so delicious. It was various places to choose to eat at. The students in the class were very engaged in what their proffesors were teaching!The college was so much fun, and I will love to visit again.
- Niche User
- 17 days ago
It is so thick you can almost smell it, determination is in the air I breath. Held at a high standard, USC trains its students to have ownership in the career paths of their choice and be fearless in the face of failure.Aside from our differences in skin, culture, and language, there is no difference in what we are altogether: humans sharing a revolving world and at SC, students sharing a campus. Fight on!
- 17 days ago