Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA+
University of Southern California is ...
NCAA Division I-A
University of Southern California Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.170 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.169 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.168 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management985Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies246Graduates
- Political Science and Government156Graduates
- Neuroscience and Neurobiology128Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 83 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.231 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.264 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 88 responsesReport
After University of Southern California
- Very Good1324
I absolutely fell in love with USC. Their campus is such a beauty and everyone is full of school spirit. My tour guide was amazing, and so kind. She made me feel like I was already involved in the school, and that I was already one of the trojans. Not only did they offer my major, psychology, they also offer a variety of other majors, activities, and clubs. Because my uncle attended USC, I know for sure that USC is a good school, and it's always going to be my first choice.
- Niche User
- 1 day ago
The University of Southern California has a great education based lifestyle. I have gone to visit the campus and its beautiful library. The library includes number and numbers of books that contain information that you thought you would never find. The University of Southern California is expensive; however, they offer scholarships and some that are merit based. The life in the campus that they provide is good, not the best because every fraternity and frat houses have their really big parties that seem to make more and more traffic on Figueroa street. The campus is under construction for past year and that can hinder many of the students from having the best possible college experience.
- Niche User
- 2 days ago
There are lots of experienced professors and resources. It is really helpful for my life.
- College Senior
- 5 days ago