Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA
University of South Carolina is ...
NCAA Division I-A
University of South Carolina Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.144 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.142 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.141 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management365Graduates
- Research and Experimental Psychology317Graduates
- Exercise Physiology303Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration218Graduates
- Public Relations211Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management184Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.219 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.282 responses
After University of South Carolina
- Very Good1334
I was a student athlete at USC so I have different experiences than most in college. My days were filled with practice, running, lifting, and study hall. They always pushed the athletes to compete in the classroom as well.
- 5 hours ago
I graduated in 2013 with a degree in Sports and Entertainment Management. We had to do two internships and that was a fantastic way to learn. The teachers in the program have a lot of connections throughout the country and always help students connect with professionals. I personally have not used my degree but honestly it is because I am a military spouse now, moving a lot. If we still lived at home and I was able to stay at one company I would have a career no doubt with the help of the University and teachers.
- 17 days ago
What I liked the most about University of South Carolina is the environment. It's so many different types of things to do and so many people from all around the world. And their is always something fun and exciting to do. I got a full overlook at University of South Carolina, Columbia from my weekday tour that me and another friend of mine attended this summer.
- Niche User
- 17 days ago