Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC+
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.65 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.66 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.66 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management149Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities89Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration57Graduates
- Elementary Education52Graduates
- Information Technology45Graduates
- Early Childhood Education33Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching32Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.76 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.89 responses
After University of South Carolina - Upstate
- Very Good304
The University of South Carolina Upstate is a great school to attend. If you are looking for a school thats not too big and has small classroom sizes this is your school. Its location is also great. Its located in a decent sized city so you have things to do but you don't have to worry about traffic or things that come with living in a big city. The teachers at this school are also good. They are very helpful and really seem interested in your success.
- 20 days ago
My experience with USC upstate has been amazing . It challenges me to be better and makes the learning environment easy. I can be myself here and it's easy to find where I fit in. Every professor or staff is here to help and their support is great. Students and academics are number one and I love that. As of now I can't really say what I would like to see changed.
- 25 days ago
USC Upstate is amazing! I waited 4 years to go back to college due to having a baby and I was so scared to go back!! On my first day I was a wreck but once I got in my classes they were very welcoming and nice! I love the professors and the student life is awesome!!
- 1 month ago