Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeC+
University of Puget Sound is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management76Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science43Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies37Graduates
- Spanish Language and Literature34Graduates
- Cellular Biology31Graduates
- Political Science and Government31Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.38 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.54 responses
After University of Puget Sound
- Very Good260
This school is full of upper middle class Caucasian students that feel they're entitled and don't care about any social issues that don't revolve around their own personal demographic. This school manifests privileged students, gives them an average but very expensive education and then sends them out into the world unaware about social issues and the skill to think critically in order to solve world problems. Based on the schools website they're really good at promoting diversity and acceptance and its false. As a student of color and a member of the lgbtq community I felt like an outcast. Having acceptance towards people that are different and having tolerance are two different things. Just keep that in mind.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago
The small class sizes and intimate relationships formed with professors are fellow students are important experiences that may not be as easily attained at a larger university. However, even with extensive scholarships, I chose a college with extremely high tuition, and I regret not looking into schools with more funding.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
People have a lot of pride in being a Logger, the campus is beautiful, and the professors are awesome.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago