Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA+
University of Notre Dame is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-A
Division I-A Independents
University of Notre Dame Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.56 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.52 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.101 responses
After University of Notre Dame
- Very Good418
I have really loved my experience at Notre Dame so far. The people are so kind and welcoming- you could approach anyone and strike up a perfect combination. What is more, there is always something to do. Whether it be studying (which there is a fair bit of), or watching the football/basketball games, to simply playing catch on the quad, you will never find yourself bored.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
The best part about Notre Dame is the sense of community on campus and amongst it students.
- Recent Alumnus
- 3 months ago
The people are kind and quite cultured. Many are friendly and passionate about their specific interests.
- College Freshman
- 4 months ago