Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
University of North Florida is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Atlantic Sun Conference
University of North Florida Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.151 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.155 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.155 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities282Graduates
- Business Administration and Management239Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies197Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies153Graduates
- Health Care Management121Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.208 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.253 responses
After University of North Florida
- Very Good945
The diversity availability on campus is astonishing to see, especially when it is promoted by faculty. Definitely attend if you wish to be a part of a community, because you will find one if you put in the effort. Any issues with the university are either not major or problems that are consistent with criticisms that all public universities have, such as charging fees for certain on-campus facilities to operate when you may not desire to use those facilities.
- 12 days ago
I am a freshman at the University of North Florida and I have enjoyed my experience so far. However, the financial help could be better as far as communicating with individual students about their financial status.
- 18 days ago
UNF has been a wonderful school with many diverse programs and tons of things to do, despite its distance from Jacksonville proper. I would definitely choose it again, if I was given the option to do so.
- College Sophomore
- 25 days ago