Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA-
University of North Carolina - Wilmington is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Colonial Athletic Association
University of North Carolina - Wilmington Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.61 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.61 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management581Graduates
- Elementary Education143Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science96Graduates
- Marine Biology and Oceanography95Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services95Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.83 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.101 responses
After University of North Carolina - Wilmington
- Very Good637
I went in thinking it would be a lower tier school but was surprised by the level of attention the faculty pays to you.
- 2 days ago
UNC- Wilmington is a huge campus with a diverse populous of students and teachers. The environment of the school is very warming and beyond a shadow of a doubt, it takes itself serious. Many of the healthcare related programs offered here are highly bragged upon, but you can expect to get the best experience where ever you go into studying. The dorms are a little sketchy, but I don't expect anyone spending to much time in a room with all of the activities available to students.
- Niche User
- 11 days ago
After my freshman year at this school, the only way to describe how I feel would be that i had been chewed up and spit out by the university.
- College Sophomore
- 15 days ago