Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA
University of New Hampshire is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Colonial Athletic Association
University of New Hampshire Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.165 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.168 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.168 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management655Graduates
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine142Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering120Graduates
- Human Development97Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science90Graduates
- Political Science and Government84Graduates
- Civil Engineering69Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 104 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.196 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.241 responses
After University of New Hampshire
- Very Good988
Best school in the area and you'll never feel like your voice doesn't matter. Student Government is strong, your professors and advisors actually care, and administrators value the student body.
- 5 days ago
I love being a wildcat living near the sea, rivers, & mountains& I can ride the train to Boston. Hate the tuition.
- 7 days ago
I had visited UNH and I was impressed with how nice the campus was. Also, the students and workers were very pleasant there. The college dorms were very nice also. Even the triple dorms were a good amount of space and everything fit nicely in them. I have always enjoyed the campus and how gorgeous it was. My sister had gone there for two years and she brought my dad, step mom and I to Homecoming one year and to a hockey game and i enjoyed them very much. Recently I toured and there safety is very good too. Walking through the woods they have safety buttons to press and either the city or campus police will be there within minutes. I would say it is overall a very good school.
- Niche User
- 12 days ago