Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
University of New England is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Commonwealth Coast Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Health Service Preparatory Studies64Graduates
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine59Graduates
- Dental Hygiene46Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science30Graduates
- Marine Biology and Oceanography30Graduates
- Athletic Training16Graduates
- Animal Physiology and Behavior11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 37 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.64 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.83 responses
After University of New England
- Very Good330
It has been interesting; The workload has defiantly upped the ante. There isn't much to do on weekends or on down time, or at least from what I've experienced. But defiantly a school you want to go to if you want to get a good job right out of school in most likely in your major.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
I love my school, the professors challenge you, but also want you to learn so its challenging in a good way!
- College Junior
- 3 months ago
My school is unique and offers a lot of opportunities for academic success as well as personal success.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago