Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
University of Nevada - Las Vegas is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Mountain West Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.249 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.251 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.250 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Hospitality and Tourism Management655Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies217Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science166Graduates
- Business Administration and Management109Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 156 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.316 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.369 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 185 responsesReport
After University of Nevada - Las Vegas
- Very Good1252
They have a beautiful campus. They are large. There campus is very diverse. They have students from all over the world.
- Niche User
- 12 hours ago
UNLV has been a great experience thus far. The diversity among students in the campus is outstanding.
- 14 days ago
Although I am currently only A freshman, I have been really enjoying my experience thus far. I am enjoying the college life far more than I enjoyed high school in the aspects of my education, my environment, and the people. One thing I really enjoy is the quality of professors. The University of Nevada, Las Vegas is the second most diverse in the nation. This means that we have so many cultures joined together which surprises me that the professors are able to teach in a way that we all understand and are involved; no student is left behind. On the other hand, there is one thing all students would change and that is the parking issue. With over 30,000 students, parking is a hassle. Many students are late to class just because they spent more than thirty minutes contemplating where to park! Fortunately, they are handling this issue by constructing and opening new parking garages!
- 14 days ago