Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
University of Mount Union is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Ohio Athletic Conference
University of Mount Union Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science37Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management24Graduates
- Business Administration and Management22Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies19Graduates
- Early Childhood Education18Graduates
- Public Relations15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.55 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.74 responses
After University of Mount Union
- Very Good325
The University of Mount Union is an amazing school. The campus is beautiful and the students and faculty are so nice and inviting. The class are informative and an inviting place to learn. I would highly recommend Mount Union to anyone looking for a college.
- 16 days ago
Mount has a great campus, great atmosphere, great sports, and great teachers. But the academic program, "integrated core", is so poorly done and holds students back.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago
My overall experience at school has been incredible so far! The academics at my university are challenging and demanding, but the professors care about your learning in the classroom. Due to the small class sizes, professors are always available before or after class as well as during office hours and via email if you have any questions or concerns. They get to know each student individually, which in turn builds a strong student/professor relationship. Aside from the professors, everyone you meet on campus is extremely friendly and welcoming. My university also contains many clubs, activities, and organizations that students can join in order to give each student an opportunity to meet new people and hold leadership positions.
- College Junior
- 3 months ago