Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
University of Mount Union is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Ohio Athletic Conference
University of Mount Union Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.57 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science37Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management24Graduates
- Business Administration and Management22Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies19Graduates
- Early Childhood Education18Graduates
- Public Relations15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.65 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.84 responses
After University of Mount Union
- Very Good334
My overall experience at school has been incredible so far! The academics at my university are challenging and demanding, but the professors care about your learning in the classroom. Due to the small class sizes, professors are always available before or after class as well as during office hours and via email if you have any questions or concerns. They get to know each student individually, which in turn builds a strong student/professor relationship. Aside from the professors, everyone you meet on campus is extremely friendly and welcoming. My university also contains many clubs, activities, and organizations that students can join in order to give each student an opportunity to meet new people and hold leadership positions.
- College Junior
- 5 months ago
I attend the University of Mount Union, which is in the town I was born and raised in. Many people disagreed with my decision to stay close to home for college, but I think it was one of the best decisions I've made. I love my school. The campus is beautiful and the classes are small, which I prefer. Even though I live in my college's hometown, I still experienced life in a dorm room my freshman year and it was an interesting experience and I'm glad I got the opportunity to know what it's like living on campus and getting out of the house. But I love being down the street from my home and being able to see my family all the time. The University of Mount Union has many unique activities and classes to offer which is why I love where I chose to spend four years of my life!
- College Sophomore
- Aug 16 2015
Greek life is a big deal on campus. They are always putting events on to help raise money for great causes. I think some people who don't know the philanthropy aspect of greeks think it is all about the parties, but I am aware of the differences. The sorority houses are quiets small most only have 3-5 girls living in them, but the fraternity houses are quiet the opposite. Most of our fraternity houses keep anywhere from 15-30 guys in them, they look like mansions!
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago