Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA+
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Big Ten Conference
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.151 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.153 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.151 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management482Graduates
- Research and Experimental Psychology481Graduates
- Political Science and Government359Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies344Graduates
- Physiological Psychology342Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics270Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering243Graduates
- International Studies236Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.202 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.277 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 59 responsesReport
After University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Very Good1448
This beautiful environment is an awesome and inspiring place to grow as a musician. Not only do you get to meet others who have similar interests, but you get to mingle and make connections with people with diverse interests, backgrounds, etc. The weather is lovely and often enjoyable and the forests that surround the University gives the whole place a warm atmosphere. This is a place where you also get to explore smaller interests and other hobbies that you have. Although it is generally a large campus, it’s very refreshing to be able to have the opportunity to walk or possibly bike to get around. The faculty and the students are some of the nicest people I've met.
- Niche User
- 1 hour ago
I immediately felt like I was home when walking onto campus. Not only are the academics and athletics amazing, but Ann Arbor is a lovely town full of friendly and unique people. Go Blue!
- Niche User
- 17 days ago
Although I am new at this school seeing the atmosphere and the student body encourages me to strive for success.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago