Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA-
University of Memphis is ...
NCAA Division I-A
American Athletic Conference
University of Memphis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.143 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.147 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.147 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities516Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration120Graduates
- Middle School Education115Graduates
- Business Administration and Management111Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science104Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching82Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.151 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.194 responses
After University of Memphis
- Very Good658
I really like the atmosphere of the school period. Every time I step out of the car I know that I'm going to have a day fueled with fun and learning. I love the diversity and all the different personalities that I meet everyday. I have a blast in class because of my hilarious professors and classmates. We all work together to get the best out of our educations. And I also love how much my professors care for us and work with us and for us.
- 7 mins ago
My experience at the University of Memphis has been absolutely acceptable. The campus life is wonderful and the staff is incomparable. The atmosphere makes college life very fun and enjoyable.
- 21 hours ago
The university of memphis is a great college. Everyone shows pride in their school. We are fairly decent in all sports teams. Also it is a big enough campus to where you can meet someone new everyday but not have to struggle to keep up with current friends.
- 1 day ago