Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeC+
University of Maryland - Baltimore County is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
University of Maryland - Baltimore County Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.123 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.119 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.120 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 63 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.136 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.167 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 73 responsesReport
After University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- Very Good556
The schools academics are decent if you're part of the honors college. But other than that the school is boring and dead. This school turns into a graveyard on the weekends. If you want to have fun and enjoy yourself and have fun this isn't the place, but if you're a commuter you'll love it here.
- 27 days ago
It's okay in that the classes are very challenging and really push you. There's also lots of chances to get involved in things on campus. What I don't like is the fact that the teachers aren't very good at their jobs--some of them are alcoholics who come to their classes/office hours drunk, some overuse the internet to teach their students and can't seem to actually teach by themselves, and for many classes, the TAs teach better than the professors do.
- College Junior
- 28 days ago
I really love school so far. The teachers make everything easy to understand and all the students here know how to have fun but work hard at the same time
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago