Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeC+
University of Mary is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management75Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities36Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science17Graduates
- Athletic Training16Graduates
- Elementary Education16Graduates
- Radiologic Technician15Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
After University of Mary
- Very Good106
Overall, the University of Mary is a great school. They have a very strong health sciences program. I enjoy most of my professors and I absolutely love my classmates and friends. I am an athlete here and you have to really work hard to manage your time between school and a sport. The professors work hard to connect with you and so does all the staff. Oh! You can't forget the most amazing very that you get over looking the river, and star gazing at night is great. The community of Bismarck is so welcoming and really supportive of the school.
- 7 days ago
The professors are great people. I do not particularly love all of their teaching styles though. The students there are great, I met some great friends. Monsignor Shea- the president is great! The Catholic faith is very prevalent on campus. I am Catholic and I loved my first semester- it was so exciting. I love that there are study abroad opportunities. I am going to go to Rome next semester! But there is not a whole bunch of activities in town or on campus. Sometimes there are swing dances which are fun to attend. Sometimes there are movie nights as well. It would be nice if there were more activities, and if I liked my classes a bit more, but the university is pretty good.
- College Sophomore
- 11 months ago
The University of Mary is a great school. It's a welcoming community and both students an professors are great to work with. At what other school does the president give lectures to the freshman class for a whole semester and throws a Christmas party at his own home for college students? The campus has a beautiful view, in fact, that was half the reason I came here! Despite the price tag that comes with a private education, attending here has been a worthwhile experience.
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago