Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
University of Indianapolis is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
University of Indianapolis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.55 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.55 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management97Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities53Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science40Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services30Graduates
- Banking and Finance27Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.68 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.88 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
After University of Indianapolis
- Very Good323
I like the small class sizes and one on one teacher student help. The dorms are cozy and the campus is quiet. I feel safe on the campus. The food in the cafeteria is okay. Streets is the best place to eat, I recommend it. We have 3 Perk cafes and the best one is the one in the library. Ask for Lisa. The printing services are good. The academic advisors are attentive. If I could change one thing about UIndy, it would be the cost of tuition, housing and meal plan. It's a very expensive school.
- 5 days ago
I love the campus it is small and everyone is so nice. The professors are always willing to help and there are tutoring labs for a lot of classes that you can go to when you need help.
- 10 days ago
I love this place. It is so small and welcoming. Everyone knows everyone and the professors are always willing to help out. Class sizes are around twenty and there are many sections to choose from. I highly recommend UIndy.
- 13 days ago