Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA+
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Big Ten Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.182 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.183 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.182 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Cellular Biology374Graduates
- Computer Science296Graduates
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine276Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering266Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics241Graduates
- Political Science and Government229Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 84 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.281 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.318 responses
After University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Very Good1582
I really like that I am able to search scholarships based off the criteria that I put in. I don't have any complaints as of now to record.
- 21 hours ago
This is a fantastic university with a lot of opportunity for experiences. It has great academics as well as great social life and school sprit and research opportunities.
- 1 day ago
I was a little wary about attending such a large school, out of fear that I would have nowhere to fit in. That is not the case at University of Illinois. There are so many opportunities to find your niche! With an abundance of clubs, activities, and sports, there is always something to do and someone to meet! The classes are very well taught in my experience, with many options for improvement. There are help centers and libraries that make studying easy! (which is something I never thought I would say). I know I haven't been here long, but I already know I wouldn't want it any other way.
- College Freshman
- 4 days ago