Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA
University of Dayton is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AA
Pioneer Football League
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.88 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.92 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.92 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.102 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.115 responses
After University of Dayton
- Very Good512
I love UD!!! It is such a great community. Not too small, not too big. Not a far walk to classes. You can either focus on studies or be a part of the party crowd, there's no pressure to party if you don't want to. There's a place for everyone here.
- 4 days ago
I have not gotten the chance to go to The University of Dayton yet. I am currently a senior in high school, but I really look forward to attending this prestigious university next year. I've been to multiple meetings with their Ambassadors and Professors and I can honestly say I can not find anything wrong with this school. They are wonderful when it comes to academics, sports, service, and community. I can not wait to attend The University of Dayton. If only I could fast forward time to my freshman year at UD. I know it will not be easy to get great grades or meet people, but I really feel that UD truly makes the student body feel at home.
- Niche User
- 6 days ago
I enjoyed UD a lot. The community aspect made me feel like I was at home. Everything felt right when I was there. The people were so kind and always held the door open for you. Everyone always u=invited people they did not know in to socialize. That is just how everyone at UD is, very kind and friendly.
- 8 days ago