Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC+
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.110 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.113 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.113 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management262Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration93Graduates
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs85Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering69Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.149 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.178 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 85 responsesReport
After University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
- Very Good569
The school is cool, campus seems like a great place and it really felt like waling on a University campus. They're also expanding on the amenities for students for which awesome. However, I am a non-traditional student who works full-time and has 3 kids. For my degree program, there are not enough online options so I will now have to transfer to another school. Also, The new amenities are cool, but be prepared to pay A LOT of student fees on top of tuition rates. Even if you have a degree program that offers online classes and you are not on-campus to utilize everything you pay for, you still have to finance it!
- College Senior
- June 26 2015
There's always something going on that involves the students, whether that would be a white out basketball game or a earth day event, establishing the importance of recycling and composting. There is one almost every night!
- College Freshman
- 8 months ago
I actually really like this school, but at the same time, there are things that I would change. It's kind of hard to make friends, but really the school can't help that. I like the size of the campus and the amount of stairs because it helps me get in shape! and I love the library because it's always open earlier than classes and closes later than everything else. I enjoy coming to the library to spend some time studying or doing assignments. It's easy for me to focus in the library.
- College Sophomore
- Dec 9 2015