Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
University of Central Oklahoma is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.118 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.122 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.122 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities361Graduates
- Business Administration and Management220Graduates
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene97Graduates
- Forensic Science and Technology71Graduates
- Public Relations70Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.148 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.174 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 86 responsesReport
After University of Central Oklahoma
- Very Good555
I love my campus and the people on it. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. After studying at the library really late at night I am not scared to walk across campus back to my dorm. I feel safe and at home on this campus. The professors are very helpful. There is many opportunities on this campus.
- 8 mins ago
I chose to attend University of Central Oklahoma because my cousin attended and could give me inside information. I ended up thoroughly appreciating my decision. In my years there I only had 2 not so great teachers. Many of the other professors were so great! They really had a drive to see their students succeed. I actually still keep in touch with a few of my professors to this day. Overall the University of Central Oklahoma is a fantastic school were you will be surrounded by people that truly want you to successfully reach your goals.
- 3 days ago
UCO is one of the best University in Oklahoma, you will love it for sure, you need always found help if you needed the most.
- 6 days ago