Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA+
University of Central Florida is ...
NCAA Division I-A
American Athletic Conference
University of Central Florida Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.1,357 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.1,370 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.1,366 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,171Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management815Graduates
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs467Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies451Graduates
- Health Care Management400Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 558 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.1,547 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.1,933 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 612 responsesReport
- Opportunity (i.e. you create your own opportunity)24%
- Diverse student body who excels in whatever we try20%
- Prideful underdog that keeps prevailing13%
- Highly school spirited with the utmost pride.13%
- We just won the Fiesta Bowl--woohoo!7%
- Going the distance and then some6%
- We can't win a single football game.5%
After University of Central Florida
- Very Good8153
I have chosen to live on campus throughout my freshman year of college, and so far I love it! The Neptune community, a housing option in the academic village, provides me with ample amount of space for living and has brought me close to other freshman just starting at ucf. The Neptune community provides a common room which includes a separate study space and kitchen where it is easy for us who live on the floor to gather and socialize. Additionally, my Residential Adviser has been a tremendous help when it comes to the transition from living back at home to living in the dorms. My fellow floor mates and I have a great resource who helps navigate life here on campus, as well as showing us our opportunities to get involved here at ucf,
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago
UCF has a huge population size, which means you always have a place there! There are many resources, like the library, gym, and free writing help for students. So many places to eat like chick-fil-a and the football games are outright amazing. You feel like you're part of a gigantic family. The professors are so nice and helpful. It's a great place to go to college if you want to be more independent or want to social and interactive! It's perfect for everyone!
- 2 months ago
I have been so satisfied with UCF during my 3 semesters here. What makes our school unique is its location. Orlando provides many opportunities career and entertainment-wise. UCF always has workshops and seminars to further your experience but it is up to the student to attend these events or not. It is also so diverse here and that really enhances one's experience here! I would choose my school again if i could do it all over because of everything they provide for students. There's always something new to learn about the campus since it is so large, but once you learn about all these resources and organizations, you'll find that you are truly getting your money's worth here.
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago