Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA+
University of Central Florida is ...
NCAA Division I-A
American Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.1,105 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.1,113 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.1,109 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities1,171Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management815Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies467Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies451Graduates
- Health Care Management400Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 352 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.1,337 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.1,697 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 346 responsesReport
- Opportunity (i.e. you create your own opportunity)25%
- Highly school spirited with the utmost pride.15%
- Prideful underdog that keeps prevailing14%
- Diverse student body who excels in whatever we try14%
- We just won the Fiesta Bowl--woohoo!12%
- Going the distance and then some6%
- We can't win a single football game.4%
After University of Central Florida
- Very Good8036
I love that this campus is diverse and is almost like a small city! The landscape is beautiful and the course offerings are outstanding. Much is accessible on line so you can get more things done - purchase books, do required courses, find out about anything happening and then sign up!
- 16 days ago
I am a computer engineering transfer student from a junior college, Valencia. I found the transition to be very easy. If you make sure to pay attention in orientation, you won't be lost. Like everything, there are pros and cons, but the opportunities and resources are plentiful if you look for them.
- 16 days ago
I am about to be a Freshman at UCF and I have been there many times. What I especially love about the school is that everyone genuinly cares about you. The proffessors, the police officers, and your peers around you. Of course the dorms are average, and the food is average but that's just college. But they have these amazing values that no school can beat and I can't wait to start my life there!
- 16 days ago