Facts & Statistics
Other Career Services
- Career counselors
- Cover letters and résumé writing help
- General career counseling
- Internship database
- Mock interview sessions
- Scholarship and internship listings
Best Student Jobs On Campus
- Library assistant
- ASUCR Exchange (Associated Students of the University of California, Riverside)
Worst Student Jobs On Campus
- Dining Services
- Janitorial tasks
- Extension Center
Best Places to Work Off Campus
- UltraStar Cinema in University Village
- Riverside Plaza
- Galleria at Tyler
Advice on Finding a Job/Internship
- Allow the career center to send you information about internships in your area of interest.
- Attend an internship orientation to discover various ways of finding a job or internship.
- Begin your search early.
- Create a personal resumé.
- Keep in mind that it takes time and patience to look through various internships offered. Don't give up.
- Register with the career center and use their internship database to post resumés, which allow companies that may be interested in hiring you to view your contact information.
- Take advantage of the availability of the career counselors at the career center who will help you with building a resumé and applying for and obtaining an internship.
Firms That Most Frequently Hire Grads
- Northrop Grumman
- Northwestern Mutual
Grads Entering Job Market
Within six months: 52%