Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA
University of California - Davis is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Big Sky Conference
University of California - Davis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.264 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.267 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.267 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Research and Experimental Psychology666Graduates
- Managerial Economics400Graduates
- Neuroscience and Neurobiology307Graduates
- Political Science and Government276Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology250Graduates
- Human Development250Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 164 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.311 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.390 responses
After University of California - Davis
- Very Good1716
Though I have never attended UC Davis, I can attest to it as a visitor and sibling of one if its alumni that Davis is quite an interesting UC that I am considering to attend in two years. Davis has a nice campus as well as good food and nice dorms. My brother has thoroughly enjoyed his experience at Davis. The students are diverse, however predominantly Asian or Caucasian in my perspective. UC Davis may not be the right fit for me, but I believe is an amazing choice of university for many.
- Niche User
- 1 day ago
it's chill here and the classes are good. davis is like a small town community so we do not have to travel far to get what is needed
- 6 days ago
I love the campus.It completely different from the SoCal area. It's very cold at night which is great for those that love cold weather and it is also very eco-friendly. The campus has safe rides which offer rides back to your dorms in case you're out too late and you can get a free bike light from them as well.
- 8 days ago