Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC-
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies45Graduates
- Business Administration and Management37Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities30Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching25Graduates
- Family Studies and Consumer Sciences22Graduates
- Industrial Production Technician19Graduates
- Agricultural Business15Graduates
- Social Sciences14Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.34 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.48 responses
After University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Very Good134
At the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, I've experienced a lot . I had to learn for my self that class was more of a responsibility and not something youi had to show up to . Going out and partying is not always fun. Especially when your barely getting by . I wish they would open more doors for students on campus like other schools do . It's a great environment and only positive vibes . UAPB Is really a family. Over a course of the summer, I lost my choir scholarship because of baseball . Now Im looking for money to pay for school because my family is not able to pay all that money . UAPB has not only changed me as a person but as a Black male figure in the city of Pine Bluff.
- 16 days ago
The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is a great school, I really do love it. This is a HBCU, but the rest of the student body is full of people from all over the world. This school is located in a small area that is some what in a country setting so it's not much to do are the city.As for the college it self, every week there is some event party or guess on campus. The dorms are not the best since they are kinda small but there is a new dorm for girls called the delta complex. Which is the best yet hardest dorm to get in due to how early the application are able to go in. From a sports point a view, you'll never be bored, even though one specific sport that they have could be better. Student life, professors, and party scenes are the most top notch things on campus. As for safety, I rate it a 9/10 because there are campus police that are around 24/7 making sure nothing happens so it's pretty safe. The food is pretty good, it's not your mothers home cooking but it's pretty good.
- 16 days ago
One of the greatest experience I've had, at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is, Lion Fever Day! What makes MY HBCU unique? How much pride we has for Dear Mother! One thing I can say is that the students at UAPB love their HBCU, and we will forever and always bleed BLACK and GOLD! If I could do it all over again, I would most definitely choose UAPB. I love being a Golden Lion, and I can honestly say that my experience is one to remember!
- College Senior
- 2 months ago