Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC
University of Arkansas at Little Rock Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities193Graduates
- Business Administration and Management115Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies98Graduates
- Public Health75Graduates
- Early Childhood Education50Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems44Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.44 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.58 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
After University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Very Good248
I love that the college is small enough so that everyone knows each other but it is big enough to have amazing professors from all over the world. What I do not like is the location because it is very unsafe.
- 19 days ago
I am attending the Benton campus and it is amazing. The professors are very knowledgeable and teach accordingly.
- College Sophomore
- 23 days ago
This college turned out to be much better than I thought it would be. With a diverse environment close to home I feel comfortable, focused, and ready to learn. There are a few kinks like some rules more strict than other colleges but overall it's a great experience. I love it here and I feel like I can really evolve into the person that I am striving to be.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago