Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeC+
University of Alabama - Huntsville Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.43 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management87Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering83Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering82Graduates
- Aerospace Engineering53Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems38Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies35Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.63 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.77 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 35 responsesReport
After University of Alabama - Huntsville
- Very Good251
I like my experience at UAH. It is a great place for obtain my degree. The staff, professors, and students are very helpful.
- 1 month ago
I have a BA from another school so I do have something to compare my current school to. I know that my school is an excellent facility and that being here will benefit me greatly, but it does suffer from the current model of using professionals as professors. This means that they may know what they're talking about and know it in great detail, but they do not know how to teach that knowledge to someone at a lower level. That being said, I still think this school is the right choice, especially for my goals.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
Overall, I love my school. It has its flaws, of course; it seems at times the students and the campus itself have not learned from their problematic and somewhat history. Yet, I love it. I love my campus and the people that inhabit it as I would a child who is naughty on occasion. Just like that naughty child that draws you back in with their tearful big eyes, University of Alabama always brings me back in with its ability to make you feel at home. Because of my teachers, classmates, and mentors, I can truly say that I've found myself completely. The University of Alabama has helped me to develop my dreams, my fears, my friends, my enemies...there is truly so much that they offer that will change you.
- College Senior
- 2 months ago