Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Thomas College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
North Atlantic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management32Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies29Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management12Graduates
- Elementary Education9Graduates
- Computer Science6Graduates
- Political Science and Government5Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities4Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
After Thomas College
- Very Good84
I stayed here for a week the summer after my junior year in high school. I took a full college course in about 4 or 5 days. The dorms were amazing, if just a little hot because the windows are too small for an air conditioner, not that they had any anyways. The teacher was incredibly involved and amazing to be around, the other students were fun and inviting and welcoming, and the food was absolutely delicious. They had options for everyone, including gluten free and vegan options! The classwork was tough, but not impossible, and the atmosphere and campus itself are just magical.
- Niche User
- 1 month ago
This school is my perfect fit. It is small, personable, and accommodating. This is my second year at Thomas but technically my 3rd year as a college student for Thomas accepted all my credits from University of Maine at Fort Kent. Most classes here at Thomas are unique and want students to participate fully. The professors at Thomas College are personable and always available to help when they are needed. I think that this school would be a great fit for anyone wanting to challenge themselves but also don't mind receiving help when needed.
- 1 month ago
I am personally a pretty quiet guy. When I met my roommate I couldn't believe how spot on they were with putting the two of us together. Having my roommate quickly become my best friend made my transition into college so easy. I love the small school atmosphere. You quickly get to know your way around and meet some really cool people. I love sports and they have a lot of extra curricular activities going on most of the time. Tried out for the basketball team and got cut unfortunately. I was very upset about that but thankfully for my roommate and other good friends they have convinced me to try out again this year. My classes are all great classes. I feel like I come out of the class at the end of the year with a lot of new knowledge. I hope to become an athletic director and I feel I am getting to know what that would be like. looking forward to doing an internship soon!
- College Sophomore
- Sep 23 2015