Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA+
Texas A&M University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Texas A&M University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.426 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.444 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.442 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities679Graduates
- Agricultural Business368Graduates
- Business Administration and Management324Graduates
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine320Graduates
- Animal Sciences and Husbandry287Graduates
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies262Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 312 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.538 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.661 responses
After Texas A&M University
- Very Good2362
It's a huge school and very friendly although I would like to see more diversity. The courses are very difficult and it's very competitive if you want to be here you have to try your hardest
- 12 days ago
Texas A&M is the place to go if you are looking for a big public University that is very safe. I like that you can walk any time of the day and still feel safe. One thing that should change is the fact that the teachers go way too fast on the lectures and it doesn't give us time to write notes.
- 14 days ago
I love the campus, love the apartments on campus - basically it's an all around good and safe environment. Just ask my mother. Love the availability of food places. The campus is inviting to all and has a wonderful traditional feel. The school spirit is what I was looking for. I am still only a freshman and cannot wait to get that RING!!! As an engineering student looking to specialize in chemistry - I absolutely my Chem class and labs. They have all types of opportunities for me NOT to be a nerd. I love my FLASH that I'm in and Greek Life!
- 17 days ago