Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC+
Texas A&M University - Kingsville is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Lone Star Conference
High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.62 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Communication Disorders126Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities121Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science49Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering46Graduates
- Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine45Graduates
- Industrial Production Technician40Graduates
- Wildlife and Fisheries Management34Graduates
- Civil Engineering32Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.85 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.102 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 51 responsesReport
After Texas A&M University - Kingsville
- Very Good302
So far it has been a good experience but I would like to have more things to do around campus and in the community because there is not much you can do to go out and have some fun.
- 3 days ago
I am currently a freshman student here at TAMUK, so far its amazing. the people on campus are really nice. The professors do everything in there power to help you succeed and are easy to access outside of the classroom.
- 3 days ago
Party wise and also that it's not much stuff outside of the campus. I just wish it was more things to do. Also it needs a mall and movies and stuff because we have to drive to corpus to go to those places. I also just wish it was closer to home but I know that can't be changed.
- 4 days ago