Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC+
Tabor College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NAIA Division II
Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management20Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies15Graduates
- Elementary Education12Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services12Graduates
- Religious Studies11Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management9Graduates
- Graphic Design7Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
After Tabor College
- Very Good40
Tabor College is very unique from other colleges or universities because of the atmosphere. The overall atmosphere is enlightening. Everyone on campus is very friendly and accepting. This being said, everyone seems like family.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago
I've talked to many others who feel the same way as me. And we all say that we like the athletics, but the college itself and everything else kind of sucks. Almost every other day something is wrong in the dorms... the toilet doesn't flush, mold in the vents, etc. I am transferring after this semester and so are many other people.
- College Freshman
- 7 months ago
I have really enjoyed my school because of the Christian atmosphere that it provides. Although it is not perfect, (no college is), I am pleased with my decision because this was where God placed me. I have seen his faithfulness come through in so many ways. I couldn't be more thankful! I know that I will be prepared for my field after I graduate, and that the college experience will be one that I won't forget.
- College Senior
- Oct 26 2015