Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB-
SUNY Fredonia is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
State University of New York Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.73 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.70 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.69 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management136Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities61Graduates
- Public Relations60Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies58Graduates
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication54Graduates
- Music Teacher Education51Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching46Graduates
- Music Performance44Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.78 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.92 responses
After SUNY Fredonia
- Very Good433
Everyone in general on this campus is very friendly, they are always willing to help you. The resources are right in front of you, you are willingly able to choose what to do with them; also has a great campus, very clean.
- 10 days ago
The music program at SUNY Fredonia is impeccable. I am loving it here. One thing that I wish they would improve upon is the food. The dorms are standard, but very homey. All of the people that I have met are extremely friendly and very polite. I highly recommend that you consider SUNY Fredonia, especially for music majors.
- 20 days ago
Fredonia campus was quiet with a courteous faculty. Sports facilities were amazing. The cafeteria was more than modern. Campus was bustling with life. The classrooms were standard. The tour showed a lot of what student life can be. Although secluded, the town seem to thrive on the students.
- Niche User
- 22 days ago