Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
Stockton University is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
New Jersey Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.81 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.86 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management285Graduates
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs141Graduates
- Public Health94Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management86Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services83Graduates
- Teacher Education for Multiple Levels75Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.97 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.117 responses
After Stockton University
- Very Good465
Location, Location, Location! Stockton is hidden away in a wooded area that's still close to anything you need nearby! The beauty of the on-campus lake, walking trails, outdoor picnic tables, forest views from anywhere inside the buildings are very soothing and conductive to quiet learning. Grocery stores like Shop Rite are 5 minutes down the street, the Hamilton Mall is 10 minutes away, and Atlantic City (beach, boardwalk, casinos, outlets) is about 20 minutes away! Stockton is easily accessible to ANYWHERE that you may need, making it a much better location than other schools!
- College Freshman
- Mar 10 2013
I enjoy my school because it's a beautiful campus, it's small which is beneficial because everything is very close to each other. I've made great friends with the girls who live on my floor, and it's been wonderful to have my car on campus. If I had to change one thing, I would make sports bigger and more exciting compared to other schools. Doing so, it would help with meeting new people, it would be a fun night out and we'd be cheering on our fellow Stockton Ospreys. I love my school but I wish we could have a football team to make our school spirit increase a little bit more!
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago
As a recent grad, I was very impressed with the academics at Stockton. One of Stockton's greatest assets is its reliance on tenured faculty rather than adjuncts. Almost every professor has a terminal degree in their respected field. Another advantage is the small class sizes, most classes are under 35 students so the professors really get a chance to interact with their students. The workload really depends on your course selection. My best advice is not to avoid the "tough" professors in your major. While these classes require much more work, they are often the best taught!
- Recent Alumnus
- July 29 2013