Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeC
Stevenson University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Stevenson University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.86 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.84 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.84 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management105Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration73Graduates
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications53Graduates
- Corporate Communications45Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities36Graduates
- Design and Visual Communications35Graduates
- Family and Community Services35Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.96 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.116 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 54 responsesReport
After Stevenson University
- Very Good414
I love that this is a small/medium size school. This is my sophomore year here, and I love it. Academics are great, there isn't one student that is not on their grind to make it in the career force. Advisors are there for students needs, and actually assist with career and study decisions for students. Diversity is good on campus, reps are always looking for more ways to make sure everyone is comfortable here. Good campus area to be in. Dorms are nice too!
- 21 hours ago
Good Enough for Me! I love how the Rockland Marketplace provides an all you can eat style dining. It has several dining stations from which you can choose to eat. Every day they at least try to make something different for the students to eat. The same applies to the Greenspring Dining Hall. Although they don't have as much food options as Rockland Marketplace, they still manage to provide several food items in an orderly manner. Even when these cafes are closed for the day, however, there are independent on-campus restaurants for which you can go and order or buy food. So you should never be hungry!
- College Sophomore
- July 15 2012
The food variety on and off campus are really great! They have tons of different specials and are extremely delicious. The staff that works the kitchen and preps the food are always so energetic and are extremely patient when students are contemplating off of all the items. They even have many quick snacks you can grab when traveling between classes, healthy and not substantially healthy foods are available depending on what your taste buds are in the mood for.
- College Sophomore
- Sep 9 2013