Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB-
Spring Arbor University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division II
Spring Arbor University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.49 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.49 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Social Work and Youth Services150Graduates
- Operations Management118Graduates
- Business Administration and Management69Graduates
- Family Studies and Consumer Sciences60Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies27Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities26Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies14Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
After Spring Arbor University
- Very Good249
Very strict and religious, if I knew exactly what I was getting into I probably would not have came here, but I am trying to make the best out of it. As an athlete, I love my teammates, the competition level, and support from the community. The school is very small which provides many benefits, and creates a nice community. The school is very affordable for a private school. I get a ton of one-on-one time with professors and academic advisors making it very easy to thrive in the classroom, and set a good foundation for future employment.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago
The cohort experience is a wonderful asset
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago
The environment is very welcoming and Christ-centered. Everyone on campus is very kind and helpful, no matter the situations. On my first visit to Spring Arbor University I was warmly welcomed by students, faculty, and other fellow incoming freshmen. I was given a chance to meet and talk with professors and engaged in useful and memorable conversations with them, the atmosphere while in contact with the professors was especially unique. They helped with my questions, concerns, and planning my future at SAU. When I was choosing colleges, Spring Arbor University was not even on my radar, I had heard about it but had my eye on other colleges that are similar but when I visited the Spring Arbor website, I immediately felt a connecting and knew that I was meant to attend and earn my degree from there. The admissions team and advisors went beyond lengths to help me and get everything in order fro me to attend and join the Spring Arbor University community this coming fall. What I think makes Spring Arbor University unique is their eagerness to help students gain confidence and encourage them in they're journey to becoming apart of society and growing in their spiritual faith and walk with God. They have a servant's heart and a Christ-centered mindset that is very different and amazing when compared to other colleges. I am very eager to become a member of the Spring Arbor community and begin my journey towards growing in my walk with the Lord and gaining my degree in the medical field.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago